Free Play time
It was good to be outside today. I hope you all enjoy the beautiful weekend!
Today instead of doing small groups we made paper.
1. We had to decide what colors we were going to make.
2. We worked in groups to tear up construction paper for the colors we wanted to create.
3. Each group got to see their paper get blended together to make the color they wanted.
4. Then Mrs. Helmkamp used special frames to "pull" the paper from the container of paper pulp
5. Finally students used sponges to soak up the extra water from the paper
We all got to take our handmade paper home. Maybe you can help your child come up with something special to do with it.